Header Ads

Step by Step for Open shop online
Online Business Tips

Online Payment Gateway not accept Credit Card anymore ?


Most of the Online Seller / merchant who is currently already accepted credit card is inform will not be able to accept direct credit card payments for the time being due to the new policy compliance required by Payment Gateways and Malaysia Bank.

This service has to be temporary suspended due to a new policy compliance which must be dealt with, caused by the amount of fraud activities involved in the entire e-commerce industry. However Payment Gateway has suggested an alternative for Seller to overcome this problem and at the moment Payment Gateway already has all the documents submitted for processing for each merchant to the bank

How long time for this will take is subject to approve because of each the merchant profile & document for their business model and product. 

As I know, In the meantime, payment via Internet Banking Funds Transfer/FPX is not affected. 

PayPal is not affected for this new policy compliance. So seller still can consider switching to PayPal or add this to your current online store payment option. Your customer still able to paid Credit Card (VISA / MASTER) via PayPal Payment channel or direct paid via PayPal account balance.  

PayPal tips: 
USD 1 will be charged by PayPal, which is a temporary authorization by PayPal to verify that the buyer’s credit card or debit card is in good standing. The pending charge will automatically be removed after the full amount of the purchase is processed.

Kindly take a look at the elaboration made by PayPal as below:
“The 1 USD charge is a temporary authorization by PayPal. To verify that the buyer’s credit card or debit card is in good standing, a temporary USD 1.00 charge might appear in buyer’s transaction history. The charge appears as ‘pending’ and is automatically removed after the full amount of the purchase is processed. It may take a few minutes or up to 30 days, depending on the card issuer, for the transaction to be removed and the USD 1.00 to be released to the buyer’s card. If the authorization charge remains on the buyer’s card after 30 days, you can suggest the buyer contact the card issuer.”

16 comments:

  1. There is always a case to be made for a larger monitor to better enjoy the web,
    and the Ben - Q EW2420HD is certainly on my list for combining two HDMI ports, full HD (I
    have no time for HD-ready devices), an attractive bezel,
    and a price on the right side of $300. t have the benefits of an ebook reader (like
    reduced eye strain and long battery life),the i - Pad is in color and has a lot more functionality as a tablet (since it is
    really like a small computer). I think most of the Kindle Fire users or people who want
    to buy Kindle Fire in the future are eager to use this function.


    My web site: kindle fire hd

    ReplyDelete
  2. The proceeds where split between, Cancer Research,
    Mc - Millan Cancer Support and Bart's Hospital East Wing, and dedicated to the memory of David's natural father Antonio Senezio, who
    died of cancer in 2007. A Canon Powershot s60 software also comes either
    for Microsoft Windows operating software or for the Mac operating software,
    so this means whatever operating software you use, you can be sure that your Canon Powershot s60 digital
    camera will work great for you. re photographing flowers, a captivating sunset, or your friends at the park, you can be confident that you.


    My site :: canon 6d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only use your AC or Heater if it is absolutely necessary.

    The heat from the air moves into the cooled refrigerant.
    To save energy, the aim was for residents to program
    their schedules for regulating home temperatures, which
    proved to be complex and not popular in use.


    my web page nest thermostat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article will help you find the best tablet PC. 1 feels excellent within the hand not like the Motorola Xoom and
    the Acer Iconia A500. "Many eyes will likely be on them to determine if they'll pull the rabbit out with the hat," Enderle
    mentioned.

    my weblog; samsung galaxy tab 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. On can buy these online as well as form the retail stores as
    well. Because we're functioning off of absolutely nothing more than pure rumors and speculation, I might be looking at as well much into this and the i - Phone start has been and will carry on to be delayed for simple and extremely evident factors. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is, to begin with a LTE network compatible smartphone handset that is capable of handling speeds in the range of 30 to 60 mega bytes per second.

    Also visit my website; samsung s4

    ReplyDelete
  6. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging then i suggest him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the
    fastidious work.

    Stop by my web blog: CrossFit shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It's pretty worth sufficient for
    me. In my view,
    if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web might
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

    My web blog CrossFit rubber mats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google TV is an application available on select Sony high definition televisions, Blu-ray Disc players and Logitech's Revue. s time to prop up the bottom of the Apple - TV and expose all of its internals. We've already delivered our verdict as to what can be
    expected from the i - TV (or whatever it is called) and the Cupertino-based company will also need to navigate
    carefully because studios already have Hulu.

    My website: apple tv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this article here at this
    weblog, I have read all
    that, so now me also commenting at this
    place.

    Visit my blog; blackpeoplemeet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
    collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a wonderful job!

    Also visit my site garage rubber floor tiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
    i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can
    suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

    my website; horse stall mats for home gym

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like what you guys
    tend to be up too. This sort
    of clever work and coverage!

    Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

    my web page - low interest mortgage rates

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the
    longer term and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and
    if I may just I want to recommend you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; st joseph high school

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made some decent points there. I checked on the net to learn more
    about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.


    Also visit my page; pay Per click affiliate

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours these days, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty value sufficient for
    me. In my opinion,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet
    can be much
    more useful than ever before.

    Here is my homepage :: stall mats For gym floor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Also visit my webpage - medical insurance comparison

    ReplyDelete

网上开店网店

网上开店的经营方式

如果你正在考虑网上开店,应该根据个人的实际情况,选择一种适合自己的经营方式。 网上开店的经营方式主要有以下三种: 1)网上开店与网下开店相结合的经营方式。此种网店因为有网下店铺的支持,在商品的价位、销售的技巧方面都更高一筹,也容易取得消费者的认可与信任。 2)全职经营网店。经...

Powered by Blogger.