Header Ads

Malaysia Online Business Channel

Must Improve by Touch N Go eWallet



Not Allow To Withdraw?
What is the "Wallet" meaning for you?  for me, a wallet must able to do the basic function below :
  1. I keep and carry my a cash.
  2. I use my cash inside the wallet to make a payment. 
  3. I can transfer the extra cash to my saving account. 
Is been two weeks for me try to use my thouch n go e-wallet. yes. i can easily to topup my e-wallet credit via the online banking account. SMS TAC to secure my reload transaction and the entire process can be done within 2 min. very convenience when I notice my e-wallet balance is low and require to top-up.

The merchant is still limited but I also notice is growing fast in the market. so we can make use of our e-wallet everywhere and anytime.

but I just wondering, Why I can't withdraw my account balance to the saving account?
what happens when I have extra cash in the e-wallet account? I just check the online website. 
this is the only available way if I would like to take out some credit from my e-wallet account



That is NO withdrawn function available. you can only cancel and proceed account balance refund. 

To success in the eWallet market. I believe the function must ready in order to much more faster to accept by the people. hope they can improve the wallet app faster. 






Business Tips

Here's How to Start Online Business in Malaysia in Just 1 Day

Steps of opening an online shopping website or Online Store Step 1: It is not all started first on the Internet, but in your mind...

Powered by Blogger.