Header Ads

Malaysia Online Business Channel

How i upgrade my old PC ?



I would like to share my personal experience here. recently my old Mac Book is broke. I have no computer to do my daily job include the online blog post, photo edit, and Windows screen recorder and Video edit. 

If I purchase a new MacBook. it will cost me below within MYR 2000 ~ 7000 




So I come out the idea, Can the Old PC able to do the job for me?
what is the lower cost for me to setup a workstation to do the jobs? 

after a research on the internet. I found a youtube video below :
https://youtu.be/rKqdDiL8t80

from the guide, I notice i can use the old PC to do the same work as I need now. 

after I search around in the local store and forum. finally, I found the good deal to get the PC below: 

besides this cost. I also budget a small cash to perform the basic hardware upgrade

RM500 - HP Elite 6300 SFF
RM99- 120 GB SSD,  I bought this 1 year ago, market price now is RM99
RM170- 8GB DDR 3 RAM, get the offer from Lowyat forum. 
RM60- MSI Nvidia GT710 2GB Graphic card 

RM829 (Total) 


HP Elite 6300 SFF
Package includes:
Inter® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
4.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional
500GB SATA HDD DVDROM
Intel® 82579LM Gigabit NIC
PS2 Optical Mouse (New)
PS2 Keyboard (New)
HP Compaq LE1711 17' LED Monitor (New)








This is the CINEBENCH R15 Test result





Business Tips

Here's How to Start Online Business in Malaysia in Just 1 Day

Steps of opening an online shopping website or Online Store Step 1: It is not all started first on the Internet, but in your mind...

Powered by Blogger.